4.11.2010

Surgi-cream Hair Remover Extra Gentle Formula For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)

Cheap Surgi-cream Hair Remover Extra Gentle Formula For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Review




I've used this product twice. It was recommended by a friend who has been using it for years. She has sensitive skin and buys the extra gentle formula. I don't have sensitive skin, but decided to try the extra gentle formula, too. I'm glad I did. The first time I used it, it left a small, sunburn type spot.

What I've learned from the two times I've used this product:
~Only for use on face; don't use near your eyes or on your eyebrows
~Do not use on irritated skin
~Read all the precautions before beginning
~Do a test area the first time you use this
~Dampen your skin first
~Use your fingertips and apply thickly at skin level; I try to dab it on thickly
~Don't rub it in
~Remove any Surgi-Cream that gets on your lips with a damp cloth
~Do not leave it on longer than 8 minutes
~You will probably need to use this every 10-14 days

This product feels very uncomfortable to me during the 4-8 minutes it's working. If you don't apply it thickly enough at skin level it won't work. Be sure to use the included Surgi-Soothe Cream when you're finished. I tried the applicator but found it easier to use my fingers. My skin might've been a little irritated the first time I used this..the results were a sunburn looking red spot that finally faded after 9 days. Each time I've used this, the area above my lip has felt like it's sunburned for at least 3 hours afterward. It doesn't hurt to touch it; it's not red; but feels like it's been burned. Remember, I don't have sensitive skin.

Surgi-Cream works, just be sure to read the brochure carefully, including the precautions, and follow the instructions.




Surgi-cream Hair Remover Extra Gentle Formula For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Feature


  • America's #1 facial depilatory
  • Specifically formulated for those with sensitive skin
  • Gently removes hair from upper lip, cheek and chin in just 5-8 minutes
  • Formula also contains soothing Aloe Vera and Cucumber to soothe and moisturize
  • Pleasant fresh scent that does not smell like a depilatory




Surgi-cream Hair Remover Extra Gentle Formula For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Overview


Surgi-Cream Extra Gentle for Face is a quick, effective and gentle way to remove facial hair from upper lip, cheeks and chin. Smooth on Cream Hair Remover, relax for a few minutes and rinse away. Product works in as little as 4 minutes. Extra gentle formula now features Maple Honey, known for helping skin retain moisture. With Surgi-Cream, the hair removal process is even more kind and gentle on the delicate skin of your face. As our bonus to you, we have included a Free tube of Surgi-Soothe Cream with Hair Stop Plus TM. Hair Stop Plus TM contains extracts of papaya, citrus and olive to naturally minimize the appearance of new hair growth. Pro-Vitamin B2 and Aloe Vera calm, soothe and moisturize.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 11, 2010 14:45:06

No comments:

Post a Comment