4.04.2010

Allvia Integrated Pharmaceuticals EstroCare 25 Cream 2oz

Cheap Allvia Integrated Pharmaceuticals EstroCare 25 Cream 2oz Review




I tried this product a week after I had my ovaries removed to help with hot flashes. I was having them one after another-constantly. I spoke with a pharmacist and he recommended this product. It seriously helped me the first day! I use it every morning. The only thing is I'm wondering if I need it 2x per day. I still have night sweats and have hot flashed in the A.M. until I put the cream on the back of my upper arms. ( it says on the bottle to rotate application between arms, legs, face, hands, the pharmacists said not to rotate.) For me this product has been great.




Allvia Integrated Pharmaceuticals EstroCare 25 Cream 2oz Feature


  • Liposome Technology




Allvia Integrated Pharmaceuticals EstroCare 25 Cream 2oz Overview


Natural Phytoestrogen Cream



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 04, 2010 19:38:04

No comments:

Post a Comment