4.17.2010

Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Cheap Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin 16 fl oz (480 ml) Review




I have always had ashy, itchy winter skin and fairly better dry summer skin that I have been through the mill looking for lotions, creams, moisturizers to soothe. Nothing but two products have worked, the dermatologist choice- cetaphil and my naturopathic vegan's choice- kiss my face moisturizer. Though I love the thin feel of cetaphil, Kiss my face is thicker and smoother. The Olive oil and aloe moisturizer has a very faint scent and is perfect for those with perfume allergies. The moisturizer has all plant based, non animal tested ingredients that are free from unnecessary chemicals and agents. The results last a long time and just a dab will go a long way. I use this after the shower, put some in my fridge for sunburns, and keep it in my pocket at work because I am a constant handwasher (As a nurse, you have to be). I pass this around a lot at work to my co-workers and they love it.
I have used the olive oil bar that is great because Im sensitive to smells and prefer the simpler the better. I also like the honey and callendula moisturizer and interchange it with this lotion for variety.
Kiss my face carries a whole line of health products which are wonderful and can be found at any health food stores, or hey online here!




Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin 16 fl oz (480 ml) Feature


  • KISS MY FACE Moisturizer Olive & Aloe 16 oz




Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin 16 fl oz (480 ml) Overview


Highly recommended for sensitive skin, this moisturizer softens with Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, natural herbs & flowers. Olive Oil has been used for centuries to care for the skin, while Aloe Vera has long been acclaimed "the healing plant." We blended the two with a rich assortment of Herbs & Flowers renowned for their benefits to the skin. The result - a superb moisturizer for the face, body and hands that will protect your skin all day and revitalize it at night. Perfect for under make-up. As always, our products contain no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and were not tested on animals.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 17, 2010 12:44:06

No comments:

Post a Comment