4.21.2010

Face Doctor Herbal Beauty Cream - 1 oz.

Cheap Face Doctor Herbal Beauty Cream - 1 oz. Review




I came across the Face Doctor products accidentally via a fax that was sent to my workplace. I read it and decided to try it. I have rosacea really bad and nothing seemed to control it. Doctor bills were rising and having to go several times a year was inconvenient. Face Doctor beauty cream and the Face Doctor soaps worked a miracle on my Rosacea. My dermatologist said there was no cure for Rosacea. There probably isn't, but this is the closest to a cure as I've found, using it daily. I was totally clear in a month and haven't had to see a doctor for the rosacea for 3 years or better. All I can say is try it, but keep using your rosacea meds and once under control, just gradually back off your meds while using this stuff and see if it works. Work with your dermatologist while doing this. I'm not a doctor, so your situation may be different. All I know is this stuff is great.




Face Doctor Herbal Beauty Cream - 1 oz. Feature


  • Face Doctor Herbal Beauty Cream was developed to compliment the Face DoctoRx Herbal Rejuvenating Soap.




Face Doctor Herbal Beauty Cream - 1 oz. Overview


Face Doctor Herbal Beauty Cream was developed to compliment the Face DoctoRx Herbal Rejuvenating Soap.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 21, 2010 23:08:13

No comments:

Post a Comment