4.08.2010

Kiss My Face - Key Lime Moisture Shave, 11 fl oz liquid

Cheap Kiss My Face - Key Lime Moisture Shave, 11 fl oz liquid Review




I love Kiss My Face, so obviously I use as many products of theirs as possible. This shave cream goes on really smooth, and it makes my skin Super soft!




Kiss My Face - Key Lime Moisture Shave, 11 fl oz liquid Feature


  • Does Not Contain: This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals.




Kiss My Face - Key Lime Moisture Shave, 11 fl oz liquid Overview


Lime is a natural cooling antiseptic and also acts as an astringent. Our Key Lime Moisture Shave contains a moisturizing formula with antiseptic Peppermint to cool and stimulate, emollients Olive Oil and Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera for healing. Goldenseal h



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 08, 2010 12:19:42

No comments:

Post a Comment