3.20.2010

Pond's Ponds Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Moisturizing Cream, For Normal to Oily Skin, 7oz Jars (Pack of 2)

Cheap Pond's Ponds Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Moisturizing Cream, For Normal to Oily Skin, 7oz Jars (Pack of 2) Review




My face is generally very oily, and due to my acne medications, and i have really dry spots too, making finding a moisturizer really difficult, especially one with UV filters, as these tend to be really thick and greasy even if they are not oil-based or claim to be "non-greasy", which i never find to be the case. The Clarant B3 formula for normal to oily skin is really good for evening everything out, as far as the oiliness is concerned. The feeling is also really fresh. It indeed gives a matte appearance, although after a few hours, I still see some oil, as should be expected. As far as removing dark spots, the moisturizer does a good job of making the skin tone look very even when it is applied. I would not be the best person to ask if the results are permanent, because I still have acne so I get new dark spots all the time and can't really keep track of the old ones. I, however, can say that my forehead has been acne free for awhile, and the skin looks very even. I've even starting to use it on my back for my acne scars there to see if it works, and it looks to be improving. It is hard to say if this is a natural healing process or the clarant B3 at work. The product will probably work better for spots due to sun exposure (as it was designed) as opposed to acne. While I have never tried a lightening cream with hydroquinone, this product has worked for me as a natural looking lightening cream. Just be sure to apply it multiple times a day and stay out of the sun for the best results. The Mexican-based companies are very experienced with their lightening creams to meet the demands of their customers, and I would trust their expertise over American lightening creams any day. (I would trust Americans from bronzing creams). The clarant B3 that I had originally bought in Mexico before it was approved in the US stated on the package that the product also contained UV filters. While the package does not explicitly state this, the ingredients contain ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (a UV reflecting agent), and butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (a UV absorbing agent). I do not have the other package to compare the ingredients to, but for me it is a good sign that the moisturizer has these UV filters. I should mention that I think the product is really only suited for incidental sun exposure. I did experience a little bit of irritation and reddening at first. This may be due to sensitivity caused by my acne medication. I found that by instead of applying the moisturizer with a brushing motion, but rather a patting motion, I was able to avoid redness and irritation. Overall the product is amazing for oily skin types, and seems to be a good lightening cream without hydroquinone. It provides everything I need and want in a moisturizer. I will not put any other moisturizer on my face, because they just don't compare. To show you how much I liked it, before this became available in the US, I even ordered the product off of Latino product sites at some pretty outrageous prices compared to the ones offered now.




Pond's Ponds Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Moisturizing Cream, For Normal to Oily Skin, 7oz Jars (Pack of 2) Feature


  • For Normal to Oily skin, this daily moisturizer evens skin tones in 2 weeks
  • Reduces the appearances of dark spots in 4 weeks
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Vitamin B3 fights discoloration and uneven skin tone




Pond's Ponds Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Moisturizing Cream, For Normal to Oily Skin, 7oz Jars (Pack of 2) Overview


With exclusive vitamin B3 and C complex, this cream helps reduce the appearance of dark spots after 4 weeks of daily use. What does it do? Specifically designed to suit normal-oily skin, this daily moisturizer evens the skin tone in 2 weeks, and reduces the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks. It's also been shown to improve the appearance of age spots, blotchiness and texture. How does it work? Designed to suit normal-oily skin, Clarant B3 is specially formulated with ingredients like Vitamin B3 to fight discoloration and uneven skin tone. Vitamin B3 works with skin to enhance its natural turnover process and improve its barrier function, all of which can enhance skin's visible appearance.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 20, 2010 10:33:06

No comments:

Post a Comment