3.08.2010

GIGI Hair Removal Cream - For the Face

Cheap GIGI Hair Removal Cream - For the Face Review




After using the Gigi Hair Removal Cream - Face, I instantly threw away my Sally Hansen Brush On Hair Removal - Face. Sally's had always done an ok job removing my course womanly moustache but was pretty inept at getting rid of my chin hair. Ok, don't think I'm some kind of sasquatch but a few years ago I started noticing hair above my upper lip and chin that didn't used to be there ...guess it's a hormonal thing in a lot of women. Anyway I digress...After picking up Gigi at a Ricky's store here in NYC I tried it but expected pretty much the same result as Sally's. Let me tell you I'm floored! The area above my upper lip and my chin are completely hairless. I left the cream on longer than was advised due to my very course hair (maximum is 8 minutes but I left it on for 10) and wiped it off with a damp paper towel. I was shocked to see that all of my hair where I applied the cream was gone. I tweezed maybe 1 or 2 hairs on my chin for evenness but didn't really have to. Afterwards I applied the calming balm. Throughout the process I didn't feel any burning or discomfort. I'll update if my skin reacts adversely but I'm not anticipating it will happen. My chin and upper lip area are soooo soft and I can't help touching them. I've never felt skin this soft before.

If you're looking for a highly effective hair removal cream for the face Gigi is definitely the way to go. I now have a way to get rid of facial hair other than tweezing, which by the way has caused my chin to have a cluster of little dark raised dots on one side of it. Avoiding tweezing will help remove the dark dots over time..yay, I can't wait to get rid of these embarrassing bumps. Thanks Gigi and please don't ever stop making this cream!!!




GIGI Hair Removal Cream - For the Face Feature


  • Specifically Deisgned to remove Unsightly Hair from the Face
  • Soothing and Gentle
  • Contains Cucumber and Aloe Vera




GIGI Hair Removal Cream - For the Face Overview


Hair Removal Cream-For the Face is specifically designed to remove unsightly facial hair. This gentle formula contains cooling Cucumber and Aloe Vera to soothe and calm the skin. .



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 08, 2010 06:16:25

No comments:

Post a Comment